Welcome to City Belts and Bearings
CBB LTD (City Belts & Bearings Limited)
CBB Limited (City Belts & Bearings Limited) has been trading in the Building Services Sector for over 22 years and offers a wide range of products and engineering services to support our client's requirements.
CBB provides technical and service support in all areas, including private and public sectors, Government Sites, Airports, Hospitals, Industrial, Schools, Hotels, Stadia, Museums and Leisure.
With over 100 years of combined experience in our sector we are able to provide a one stop solution through core products and engineering expertise.
CBB is based in London and offers a fast and reliable service through out the UK mainland. 24 hour emergency call out facilities gives peace of mind to our customers.
Through constant appraisals with our customers we are an every changing company bringing innovation into our products and services, to ensure we delivery a first class service.
Core Product Range From Stock
• Bearings for Small, Medium & Large AHUs'
• Pump & Motor Bearings
• 2 & 4 Pole Electric Motors & FCU Motors
• Pumps: Circulating, Condensate, Sump & Many More
• Wedge and Cogged Raw Edge Drive Belts
• Gas Booster Belts
• Pulleys & Taper Lock Bushes
• Rubber Expansion Joints & Convoluted Bellows
• Hoses: All Applications
• Air Filters
• Mechanical Seals & Gasket Sheeting
• Electrical, Insertion & Neoprene Rubber Matting
• Greases, Tools, PPE, Spill Kits,?Tile & Bearing Pullers etc…
• Trade Counter Open from 7.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday for all of the above and much more
• 24 Hour Emergency Call Out
Your Engineering Solutions Provider
• AHU Refurbishment
• Motor / Pump Repairs & Rewinds
• Vibration Analysis / Drive Alignment
• Supply, Install and Maintain Inverters
• Electrical Works
• Boiler Installation / Servicing
• Coil Replacement & Cleaning
• Supply, Install and Maintenance of?Pressurisation Units & Booster Sets
• Hazardous Waste Disposal
• Pipe Work Servicing, Supply & Fitting
• Control Panels Fault Finding
• Rubber Expansion Joints Installation
• Air Balancing
• Energy Efficiency Audits
• Duct Cleaning & Modifications
• Fan Deck Refurbishment
• Fabrication of New Fan Decks
• Inline and Blower Fan Repairs
• Supply, Fit and Dispose Filters
• 24 Hour Emergency Call Out
Our Trade Counter is open daily from 7.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. We have over 12000 square feet of warehouse facilities, stocking component spares for the building service engineer requirements.
Pay us a visit soon to view our range of products and services we offer.
Discuss your requirements with our technical staff and any special arrangements you require.
We are located at York Way London N7 close to Kings Cross Station. (Outside the congestion zone).
With plenty of parking and ample loading areas, this makes it easier than ever for you to collect your goods.
If you know what you require, send your order through to us and we will ensure that it is ready for collection by the time you arrive.